FYI / Internews: Digital Platform Creation
FYI is seeking a Digital Platform Consultant to identify, design a digital platform that will analyze new improved native digital business processes. The digital divide lack of platforms that bring SMEs together to identify and connect with appropriate knowledgeable partners that can enable them develop skills, access information, coordinate business activities and integrate knowledge created by external partners on business practices and innovation processes.
Digital Platform Consultant
Juba South Sudan
The Consultant position requires an energetic individual with extensive experience in strategic thinking across technologies using multichannel activities. You will be expected to lead the creation and dissemination plan of a business transformation platform that implement solutions proposed to different SME’s and industries in South Sudan. He/She must have strong communication and time management skills, as well as the ability to work independently and with initiative. Qualified women are encouraged to apply for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design the best Digital Ecosystem leveraging Customer Experience and eCommerce Platforms
- define and drive implementation strategies for aforementioned platform
- support implementation teams with guiding concepts and necessary policy document creations
- Discover the new ways to attract users by creating a marketing strategy.
- Suggest or implement improvements in areas like SEO, social media, email marketing, and website design.
- Improve and manage company branding, increase client engagement and communications with creative social media, email, mobile or local marketing campaigns ; all-inclusive in the creation of a digital strategy policy
- Coordinate content platforms such as website landing pages and blog.
- South Sudanese national;
- Skills and abilities developed during 2-4 years’ work experience in above-mentioned areas (not necessary all of them, wider span would be appreciated)
- Client facing abilities – presenting and selling to clients will be part of your agenda
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work with different stakeholders.
- University degree
- Speak and write English fluently.
- You love to share and learn different things plus being very creative
- Knowledge of Customer Experience and eCommerce Platforms including Digital Products (portals & apps), Marketing Cloud, Analytics and Personalization Tools, Data Management Platforms (DMP), Customer Data Platforms (CDP), Content Production and Content Management, CRM and other related
- Experience with integration projects
- Ability to transform business problem into solution
- Experience with implementation project delivery
Submission deadline: 13th April 2021.
If you feel like you are qualified and interested in this position please send an email with the subject: “ Digital Platform Consultant Application” to Info@fyisouthsudan.org with an attachment of your CV(with a minimum of 3 references) and Cover Letter